Roadmap to V1
ChasePlane a constant work in progress. Here is a roadmap of features to come!
Any bugs or issues should be reported to us through this AVSIM Forum section or via the email address supplied in the Tutorials section of ChasePlane.
A "Work in progress" User Manual is available here.
|In-Sim View Selector 1|
|Modern, stable and easy to use user interface|
|Copy & Paste of camera settings|
|Configurable shortcuts for presets|
|Built-in VAS indicator with visual alerts|
|Automatic synchronisation of your presets and settings in the cloud|
|Turbulence pause when moving the mouse in the cockpit|
|Importable 3rd party presets (*.ecs)|
|Full camera control (including roll and smooth zoom)|
|Camera control from the interface|
|Importable presets from other aircraft|
|Middle and Right mouse button to look around|
|Hidden cursor when panning using the mouse|
|Scroll to zoom|
|Sticky mouse look|
|"Always on top" option|
|Full joystick/gamepad integration|
|Cinematic mode with manual control|
|Static camera mode with automatic runway and parking presets|
|Realistic turbulences with simple and advanced tuning options|
|Advanced gimbal stabilization 3|
|Aircraft tracking in Outside and Static modes|
|Follow horizon when the aircraft banks|
|Set your default preferences for turbulence, controls and advanced options|
|Slew Mode detection|
|Minimize to taskbar/tray option|
|Customizable transitions per preset|
|Virtual doors to enter and exit the aircraft|
|Framing overlay (Crosshairs and Crop Bars) 1|
|Dynamic CPU assignment|
|Community to share, find & download presets 2|
|Detailed user manual|
|Synchronisation with sim rate|
|Virtual walls to prevent wall clipping|
|Customizable information overlay|
|Double-tap control assignments|
|Importable camera definitions (from 3rd party aircraft)|
- Compatible with FSX in windowed mode and P3D v2, v3 & v4 in windowed and fullscreen mode.
- Community features in Beta and in v1.0 will be limited.
- Only supported in P3D v2, v3 & v4
- Windows 7 or newer (64 bits)
- Quad Core, 3.0 GHz processor or faster and at least 4 GB of RAM
- Active Internet Connection capable of accessing North American servers to use the software
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2, Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition)
or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.5 or newer
- .NET Framework 4.6 or newer
Stay up to date, subscribe to update notifications in your account's preferences.
- ChasePlane is currently in Beta. You might stumble upon some issues but it should be a fairly painless experience.
- ChasePlane Beta does not contain a User Manual.
- An active Internet connection capable of accessing North American servers is required to install VFXCentral and to use ChasePlane.
- An OldProp ID is required to activate the product.
You can create one on the login page.
- Buying ChasePlane will give you 1 license to be activated on a single computer. You are allowed to transfer this license to a new computer every 3 months.
- When buying ChasePlane, you agree with the limitations listed below. Digital downloads are not refundable.
Please read the following limitations and known bugs before buying the product.
This software is in Beta.
ChasePlane is currently in Beta. You might stumble upon some issues but it should be a fairly painless experience.
In FSX & FSX:SE, the In-Sim View Selector and Framing Overlay only works in windowed mode.
Due to the technologies used back in those days, the In-Sim View Selector and Framing Overlay only works in windowed mode when using FSX. P3D v2, v3 & v4 are not affected and will work in fullscreen mode.
The Changelog is accessible from ChasePlane directly.